Summer makes me crave lemonade, turquoise blues and leafy palm greens whether I am land-locked or on the coast. Hope you are someplace enjoying a sunny beach, a cocktail and a sea breeze!
- Lemons Print A3 $21 (via Watersounds on Etsy)
- Robert Oster Bondi Blue Fountain Pen Ink (50ml bottle) $18 (via Federalist Pens)
- Beach Time! in Sand VersaNotes Notecard $2 each (via Sapori)
- Palomino Blue Eraser-Tipped HB Pencil A dozen for $13.00 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Aurora 88 Fountain Pen in Yellow with a Fine Flex Nib – Limited Edition $650 (via Anderson Pens)
- Palm Notebooks Limited Edition Beach Series Pack of 3 $9.99 (via Word. Notebooks)
- Cricket Notebooks £8 for a set of three (via BackPocket)
- Life A5 Notebook Ruled €15.95 (€13.18 Outside EU) (via Fontoplumo)
- TWSBI Diamond 580AL Turquoise Fountain Pen – Stub 1.1 mm Nib $67.50 (via JetPens)
- Taccia Spectrum Fountain Pen in Ocean Blue $127.20 (via Anderson Pens)
- L’Artiste by Spring Step Livvy $99.99 (via Zappos)
- Enamel Chicken Pin $10 (via BoyGirlParty on Etsy)
- Embossing Label Maker £15.95 (via The Stationer)
- TWSBI Eco Turquoise Fountain pen $39.99USD Available in August (via Appelboom)
Recommended summer listening: The English Beat AKA The Beat: The perfect poolside, umbrella-in-your-cocktail, lime-in-your-beer, sand-in-your-flip-flops, chlorine-in-your-hair tunes. Any first wave ska or reggae will do in a pinch. Apply coconut scented sunscreen liberally.