The Eclipse is coming!
- Total Eclipse of the Sun Postal Stamps, Sheet of 18 Forever Stamps $7.84 (via USPS.com)
- Midori Brass Pencil $16 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Caran d’Ache Chromatics Fountain Pen Ink in Cosmic Black (50ml bottle) €29,50 (via Fontoplumo)
- Kenzie Hardcover Black-and-gold striped Journal $7 (via Sapori)
- Lamy Aion Fountain pen in Black USD $45.93 (via Appelboom)
- Laban Rainbow Pearl Fountain Pen in Black Pearl $109 (special, normally $140) (via Federalist Pens)
- Sailor Procolor 500 Shikisai Fountain Pen in Hoshikuzu (Stardust) with Fine Nib $60 (via JetPens)
- Full Magnitude Total Solar Eclipse 2017 Letterpress Print (purple silver black) $5 (via Skylab Letterpress on Etsy)
- Pilot Custom 74 Fountain Pen in Clear with Medium Nib $160 (via Anderson Pens)
- Waterman Perspective Omlum Fountain Pen with Medium Nib $94.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Caran d’Ache 849 Fountain Pen in Black $65 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Silver Gold Small Stars Washi Tape (Chugoku) $2 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Solar System Notebooks Pre-Order £35 for set of nine (via Backpocket Notebooks)
- Curtis A5 Journal £14.99 (via Say Nice Things)
- Custom InkTober + Denik Spiral Sketchbook $18 (extra 20% off with the coupon code “SUMMERSNACKS”) (via ArtSnacks)
- Diamine Shimmering Night Sky Fountain Pen Ink (50 ml Bottle) $18.50 (via JetPens)
5 comments / Add your comment below
There is of course Diamine Eclipse too! A wonderful dark indigo…
I was going to say something about no Diamine Eclipse. I got a small bottle to help me get all things eclipse. I have the postage stamps, T-shirts, the ink, even Eclipse coffee, books, eclipse glasses.
Now we all need cloudless skies, or at least in a different part of the sky.
LOL, I had the same comment as the others re: Diamine Eclipse. It’s a great color – have been using it for the past few weeks in pre-Eclipse mania 🙂
I now have 3 pens inked with Diamine Eclipse. Different nibs to see what each brings out in this intriguing color. Black, indigo, purple… might be worth getting in the big Diamine bottle (I got the 30ml plastic bottle).
I have just purchased a Sailor Pro Color Shikisai Fountain Pen in Hoshikuzu (Stardust) with Fine Nib, and writing with the Sailor cartridge that comes with it. The pen is so pretty to look at, I love the blue and silver glitter it has. Mine is a smotth and wet writer and I’m quite happy with it. I was so excited to see it being featured in one of your Fashionable Friday posts so I had to comment 🙂