The biggest news (in my world) is that Art Supply Posse relaunched this week. I very shakily turned over the reigns to Marcus, Ana, Kim and the gang so now its your turn to join Artsupia and join in too.
Add to that, the start of the San Francisco Pen Show and my head is about to explode!
Even if you’re not going to the show, there’s plenty of fun to be had online with the first sightings of the new TWSBI GO making its way into the market. And, much to my relief, I was able to find out where Winter Sharks went — he renamed his blog Inksharks! Joy!
- Monteverde Gel Ink Refills (via Comfortable Shoes Studio)
- Nib Novice, Part 10: The Vanishing Point (via Pens and Junk)
- The TWSBI GO (via Wonder Pens Blog)
- Sailor 1911 Large Royal Tangerine Fountain Pen (via Gourmet Pens)
- How to Clean a Cartridge Converter Fountain Pen! (via Pen Chalet blog)
- Caran d’Ache 849 (via The Gentleman Stationer)
- Birmingham Pen August 2018 Ink Subscription (via Mountain of Ink)
- Noodler’s Kiowa Pecan (via Inksharks)
- Colorverse #39 Supernatural (via Mountain of Ink)
- Say bonjour to Jacques Herbin: Pen and Ink Review (via Milligram Blog)
- Yenderings Toronto Sugar Beach Pen Roll (via The Pen Addict)
- Scribes’ Ink Macallan Scottish Whisky (via Alt. Haven)
- Platinum Blue-Black (via Fountain Pen Follies)
- J. Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor (Via Ink Sharks)
- Signs of Change? (Ink Market) (via Crónicas Estilográficas)
Notebooks & Paper:
- Paper-Based Password Systems (via Philofaxy)
- Notebooks from Marc Martin Kaleidoscope Jungle & Melbourne Museum (via Gourmet Pens)
- Midori MD Notebook (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- Esmie Paperback Notebook (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- Leigh Reyes Journal Guides (via Mountain of Ink)
- Composition Notebooks at Walgreens 2018 (via Comfortable Shoes Studio)
Art & Creativity:
- Art Supply Posse Relaunch: The Posse Rides Again (via Art Supply Posse)
- Canson XL Watercolour Paper (300gsm) (via Parka Blogs)
- Sketchbook #114: Palettes (via Apple-Pine)
- The Rare Blue the Maya Invented (via BBC.com)
Other Interesting Things:
- Miniature Mascots – Stationery Toy Capsule Fun (via Bleistift)
- Embracing Britishness: musings on biscuit lettering culture (via Alphabettes)
3 comments / Add your comment below
So excited about ASP’s relaunch!
Is Maya Blue an ink color/name that exists in the world? I need/want it!!! My mother is Guatemalan and when I was a kid, she took me to the ancient ruins. I must have Maya Blue!
Thank you very much for the link love.