My holiday spirit is definitely colored by the long days I’ve been working. I leave for work while its dark and I come home when its dark so a starry night holiday theme seemed just perfect. May your holidays be filled with starry skies and memorable nights. And, if you’re like me, quiet too.
- Sun-Star Stickyle Scissors in Navy Blue $6 (via JetPens)
- Constellation Colour Changing Nordic Mug $25 (via David’s Tea)
- Vintage Esterbrook Relief 2-L in Blue Marble $175 (via Anderson Pens)
- Diamine Shimmering Ink Blue Pearl €9.50 per bottle (via Appelboom)
- The Night Sky Notebook Set £8 (via Backpocket Notebooks)
- Kaweco Special Black Fountain $105 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Silver Gold Small Stars Washi Tape (Chugoku) $2 (via CuteTape)
- Karas Canterbury Blue Fountain Pen Ink $10 (via Karas Pen Co.)
- Leonardo Momento Zero blue Hawaii fountain pen €178 (via Fontoplumo)
- Esterbrook Phaeton 300R Fountain Pen in Mineral Blue $68 (via Pen Chalet)
- XS Minimalist Pocket Fountain Pen in Aluminum $59 (via Ensso)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.