Inspired by the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday, the new jelly, frosted Kaweco Sport pens and an album I waited three decades for, this week’s Fashionable Friday is ready for love. All kinds. Romance, pet love, familial, and even love of a new pen.
- English Beat Here We Go Love (via Spotify)
- Kaweco Sport Frosted Blush Pitaya fountain pen pre-order for €21.25 (via Fontoplumo)
- Longevous Love Necklace $15 (via ModCloth)
- Filofax Original Personal Organizer in Pillarbox Red Leather $77.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Kobe #61 Yukinogoshou Zakura Fountain Pen Ink #30 for 50ml bottle (via Vanness Pens)
- Kokuyo Harinacs Stapleless Staplers in Pink $12 (via JetPens)
- Cute Hearts Washi Tape by MASTÉ Japanese Masking Tape $2.50 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Sailor Jentle Four Season Irori Fountain Pen Ink 50ml Bottle for $18 (via Anderson Pens)
- Love Cards set of 12 cards in 12 languages $22.50 (via House Industries)
- Lamy Scala Rose Fountain Pen, starting at €73.55 (via Appelboom)
- Caran d’Ache 849 Fountain Pen in Red, Fine Point $51.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for reading the blog and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.