All the trees here in Kansas City decided to bloom this week. It was in the 70s earlier this week , then dipped to frosty temperatures on Friday only to promise balmy temperatures again on Monday and I couldn’t be happier. I love the white, yellow and orchid blooms on everything and, finally, the blue skies! I wanted to share that feeling with you all, with pens and ink and all the things I love.
- The Big Book of Less: Finding Joy in Living Lighter (Flow) $15.67 (via Amazon)
- Akkerman #13 Simplisties Violet Fountain Pen Ink, 60ml bottle $28 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Noodles Spring Collection 2019 featuring glitter crellies like the Robin’s Egg Blue shown here (Available Friday at 6 PM ET) (via Noodles Nail Polish)
- Grace Bag in Sage/Silver $395 (via Coach)
- Penbbs 308/266 Fountain Pen in Mango with Silver Trim and Fine Point $24.95 (Weekly Dip Special Price) (via Goldspot Pens)
- Leonardo Furore Fountain Pen in White Salt with Rhodium Trim and 1.5mm Stub Steel Nib $199 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Visconti Breeze Plume Fountain Pen €82.64 (via Appelboom)
- Grasscloth File Organizer $28 (via Kate Spade)
- BGM Kitties Flake Stickers $4.70 (via JetPens)
- Uni Jetstream Slim Compact 3-Color 0.38mm Ballpoint Multi Pen in Lavender $8.25 (via JetPens)
- Platinum 3776 Nice Lilas Fountain Pen, Special Low Price (Limited Quantity!) (via Pen Chalet)
- April , Rabbit Ring $81 (via GoodAfterNine on Etsy)
- Mini Geometric MASTÉ Japanese Washi Tape in Yellow Checker Tile Pattern $2.90 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Bungubox June Bride Something Blue Fountain Pen Ink (50ml bottle) $43 (via Anderson Pens)
DISCLAIMER: The item in this review include affiliate links. The Well-Appointed Desk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Please see the About page for more details.
Thanks to my sponsors (and Gourmet Pens and Right on the Nail) for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog. Let them know you heard about them here.
Thanks for supporting the shops that help keep us running.