For years, friends have asked if we had a Patreon page that would allow readers to help support the Well-Appointed Desk community. I wasn’t sure what content I could develop, or offers I could create, that would entice readers to become patrons. This past year, however, has given me plenty of opportunity to develop a plan.
As is true for so many, last year was full of unexpected life changes (I left Hallmark after almost 20 years, pandemic lockdowns, et al). These changes gave me time to chart a new course for the blog and my life. I’m hoping that you will want to be a part of it.
- I want to offer worthwhile perks to patrons.
- No part of the blog will change.
- I won’t put any of our current content behind a pay wall.
Patrons will have access to (depending on tier):
- special offers (discounts, sales, coupon codes, etc)
- first chance to see new Desk product releases,
- virtual Ask the Desk event each month
- special Patron-only products to purchase
- and more…
I hope you will consider being a patron. Your support will help us bring more great content to the blog each week and offer new opportunities to participate in our amazing community.
1 comment / Add your comment below