It’s been awfully quiet at Desk HQ while Laura has been in New Zealand. She went on an adventure trip and should be back in the US sometime this week. Once the jet lag lifts, I can’t wait to here about her adventures. In the meantime, here’s a photo from her most wild adventure.
Would you jump out of a plane? Not me. No way! Laura is way braver than I am!
- Waterman Hémisphère Fountain Pen — L’essence du Bleu Edition (via Tools and Toys)
- postcode envy: jinhao 80 (via A Fleeting Ripple)
- Uni Jetstream Edge 0.38 mm Ballpoint Pen Review (via The Pen Addict)
- Retro 51 Winnie-the-Pooh Set Review (via Writing at Large)
- Ink Color or Ink Properties? (via Crónicas Estilográficas)
- Van Dieman’s Colours of Tasmania (via Mountain of Ink)
- Vinta Elysium Green on Kokuyo Campus (via Inkcredible Colours)
- Ink Review: Laban Greek Mythology Athena Grey and Artemis Navy Blue (via The Gentleman Stationer)
- Pencil pot of the month – February 2023 (via Bleistift)
- Faber-Castell Royal Metal Edition (via Pencil Fodder)
Notebooks & Paper:
- How Steve Gets Things Done (SGTD!) (via Philofaxy)
- Benefits of Blotting Paper (via dapprman)
- Endless jottings (via Nero’s Notes)
- Clairefontaine Neo Deco A5 Notebook Review (via The Pen Addict)
Art & Creativity:
- A Temperature Blanket for 2023 (via Modern Daily Knitting)
- Review: Derwent Metallic Colored Pencils (20th Anniversary Limited Edition) (via Fueled by Clouds & Coffee)
Other Interesting Things:
- Going Digital: How My Current Planner Revolutionized My Productivity (via Planner Fun Plus)
- Life Stories (via The Casual Optimist)
- Diaries of a Poster Curator (via Hyperallergic)
- 10 Drool-Worthy Hand Lettered Envelope Examples (via The Postman’s Knock)
- Let’s go on a Road Trip to California Pen Show 2023 (via TRAVELER’S COMPANY USA)
- Curating the Chaos (via Dime Novel Raven)
We need each other. Please support our sponsors, affiliates or join our Patreon. Your patronage supports this site. Without them, and without you, we could not continue to do what we do. Thank you!
2 comments / Add your comment below
Technically I didn’t jump out of a plane – I ran off the top of a mountain and caught flight with a paraglide! But yes it was scary!