Great images this week from Instagram. From the top:
- Row 1, left to right: Chalk Lettering by Josh Scruggs, Fountain Pen Day Swag by Ivan Romero, Roterfaden by Ian Hedley.
- Row 2: Baseball score sheet by Tim Wasem, Hot Air Balloon Bunny Print by Two Tone Press and Vintage Perpetual Desk Calendar by Lila Symons.
- Row 3: J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey by FPGeeks, “I won’t take the easy road” lettering by Lila Symons, and Air Mail Envelope Security Pattern by Donovan Beeson.
Pens & Ink:
- Vintage Waterman 32 Fountain Pen (via Alt. Haven)
- Fountain Pens Leak, or so they Say (via Office Supply Geek)
- Noodler’s Lexington Gray ink (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- Epic ink test, R1M6 (via Fountain Pen Physicist)
- Noodler’s General Of The Armies Ink (via Inkophile)
- Cult Pens/Diamine ‘deep dark orange’ (via A Fool With A Pen)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Tsukushi Ink Review (via Write To Me Often)
- Toucan Crimson Ink (via Inkdependence)
- Number 2 (Pencil Shavings) Perfume Review (via Woodclinched)
- Eraser Review: Tombow MONO Zero (via A Penchant For Paper)
- Palomino “Orange” Graphite Drawing Pencil – B (via The Clicky Post)
- One Week With . . . The General’s Semi-Hex Pencil (via Gentleman Stationer)
Paper & Notebooks:
- Baron Fig Apprentice Review (via Modern Stationer)
- Confessions Of a Hoarder: Levenger’s Circa Vivacious Refill (via From The Pen Cup)
Other cool stuff:
- Field Trip to The P.W Akkerman store in Den Haag (via Gourmet Pens)