We, at Well-Appointed Desk, decided to research and find all the contents of Julia Turshen’s travel kit that was featured on Design*Sponge. Both understated, simple and classic, I just had to know where these products came from.
So here we go:
- Klein Tools Canvas Zipper Bag $7.44
- EVA Zip Case from Muji $1.95
- O’Hanlon Mills Herringbone Laptop Sleeve $24
- Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker Pack of 6 for $4.79
- Pilot V Razor Point Extra Fine $1.65
- Hermes Ulysse MM 7.5×9” leather notebook $280
I suspect the laptop case contains a 13” Mac laptop, probably a MacBook Pro.
Everything in this photo is affordable except that gorgeous leather Hermes notebook. If anyone has a more affordable option, let us know.