- The Leadhead’s Pencil Blog
- Genuinely chewable pencil (via Advertising Age)
- (pencil cup photo from Rad+Hungry)
- Three shades of green Lamy (via The Writing Desk)
- Even the proprietress of Lovely Bicycle occasionally needs to jot a few things down. Of course, she does it in style:
- Fountain Pen 101 (via Goulet Pens)
- Two reviews of the Pilot Petit, here and here (via Tyler Dahl)
- How to properly write a letter (via Pentel)
- Stillman & Birn sketchbook overview (via Goulet Pens)
- Eleven Thank You Notes from Famous People (via MentalFloss)
- A little history about Letraset (via Creative Pro)
- Rite in the Rain notebook, carrying case and pen review (via Gourmet Pens)
Shout outs to all my Twitter contacts for keeping me posted about reviews, products and all sorts of fun goodies. Follow me or keep in the loop at @wellapptdesk.
1 comment / Add your comment below
Argh! Those Lamy Safaris look great…a shame I cannot stand writing with them.
(Green is my favourite colour…)