The BIG NEWS:
- If you are interested in the Karas Kustoms RETRAKT project on Kickstarter, check out the Karas Kustoms blog , Clicky Post and From the Pen Cup or my short write-up and goofy video.
- Brad over at Pen Addict tries a vintage Esterbrook LJ with 9284 stub nib.
- Johnny at Pencil Revolution reviews the Deflect-o organizer system and waxes poetic about a vintage Bostitch hand stapler Model B8. The photos are fabulous!
- UniBall RT 0.28 and Uni ProMark Highlighter Review (Pen Addict)
- Pentel Tradio Energel (via Clicky Post)
- Rhodia Pencil Review (A Penchant for Paper)
- Bamboo Style Fountain Pen by Ken Cavers (via From the Pen Cup)
- Hero 616 Review (via Ink of Me Fondly)
- Pocket-sized pen pals (via My Pen Needs Ink)
- Noodlers Bad Belted Kingfisher (East West Everywhere)
- Cult Pens Deep Dark Blue (Pen Addict)
- Organics Studio Edgar Allen Poe (via Inkdependence)
- Pelikan Edelstein Amber (via East West Everywhere)
- Diaminie Denim (via Ed Jelley)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-Jaku (via Ed Jelley)
- Platinum Brown (Fountain Pen Quest)
- Doane Paper Products Review (via ClickyPost)
- Tomoe River Paper Review (via Ed Jelley)
Other link lists:
- June Carnival of Pen, Pencil and Paper (via Ed Jelley)
- Sunday Notes and Links (via Fountain Pen Quest)
0 comments / Add your comment below
Thanks very much for the link!