Trends affect the stationery and pen world just as much as the fashion and home decor world. I’ve been seeing a lot of black and metallic gold so I thought I’d create a styleboard that features this stunning combination.
- Lucite Desk Stapler $32 (via Anthropologie)
- “Set the Stage” 17-Month Large Agenda $36 (via Kate Spade)
- Platinum 3776 Century, 14K gold nib $176 (via Goulet Pens)
- Gold Foil Pocket Notebooks, Set of 2, $10 (via Rifle Paper)
- Knox Shopper $248 (via Fossil)
- Namiki Black Ink $10.80 (via Pen Chalet)
- Stationery of The Art Pencil Set, Set of 8, $8.99 (via Modcloth)
- Pilot Metropolitan Gold Dot $14.50 (via Jet Pens)
3 comments / Add your comment below
Ooh, pretty! 🙂 Not really my favorite color combo, but I can’t argue with the fact that is does look very classy.
I work at and am an alumni of a university whose colors are black and gold, so you’ve given me a great start on my Christmas list!
I teach at a uni whose colors are black and gold — and my winter wardrobe is built on those two colors. I’ve been wanting that Anthropologie stapler for a while now, too. Good style board!