The Link of the Week has to be the Letter Writers Alliance announcement of the upcoming Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this weekend. I have attended this event in the past, in fact, I got my membership to the Letter Writers Alliance at the event. So it’ll be my 3-year anniversary as a card-carrying member! That’s reason to celebrate right there!
- Faber-Castell Ondoro Fountain Pen (via Write To Me Often)
- 10 Ways to Use Your Pens and Write by Hand More Often (via A Penchant for Paper)
- Lamy Studio Fountain Pen (via Alt.Haven)
- What’s Your Opinion Of Pen Brands (via Inkophile)
- DIY Pen Storage v.2! (via Ed Jelley)
- Flying with Fountain Pens (via Modern Stationer)
- Pilot Custom Heritage 92 Demonstrator Fountain Pen – M Nib (via Clicky Post)
- POLAR Pen Review (via Pen Pursuit)
- Yoropen, Back Again! (via No Pen Intended)
- TWSBI Diamond 580AL (via The Newsprint)
- Edison Pearlette (via Gentleman Stationer)
Paper & Notebooks:
- ME Journal from Quo Vadis (via Pens Paper Inks…Whatever)
- Would you be interested in a little more… coloR? (via Rhodia Drive)
- Paper Republic Grand Voyageur Notebook (via Notebook Stories)
- SN2 Paper for Smooth & Sharp Nibs (via Gourmet Pens)
- Epic ink test – 4.5 months later (via Fountain Pen Physicist)
- P.W. Akkerman #24 Zuiderpark Blauw-Groen Pen Ink Review (via Unroyal Warrant)
- Sheaffer Ink Sampling (via FPQuest)
- Rock, Paper, Scissors (via All Things Stationery)
- Pentel Orenz 0.2 mm Mechanical Pencil Review (via Pen Addict)
- Citytrip to The Hague: Fontoplumo (via The Pencil Case Blog)
3 comments / Add your comment below
Thanks for the link!
Thank for the link love!
Because of this post, I am now a new member of the LWA! I’m in Chicago and hope that I can find some time to head down to the craft fair. It sounds awesome…and I’m a huge fan of Circa Ceramics!