This week’s links of the week are all those “Other Neat Stuff” links at the bottom. Two pen shows, the Pennaquod update, “The Pen Debacle” and Harry Marks’ “I Wrote a Novel” article are all excellent reads. I hope you enjoy them too.
- Noodler’s Creaper Fountain Pen (via Gourmet Pens)
- Tiffany & Co. Sterling Silver Roller Ball Pen (via Unroyal Warrant)
- A Pair of Edison Pens: Menlo and Beaumont (via Leigh Reyes)
- MonteVerde One Touch Tool Fountain Pen (via Ink of Me Fondly)
- Zebra Sarasa Push Clip Gel Ink Pen Red Orange (via Pen Addict)
- Rainbow Gel Pens (via Gourmet Pens)
- Paper Mate Flair Ultra Fine and a Sharpie Pen Comparison (via Office Supply Geek)
- Sailor Kobe No:3 Sepia (via Write To Me Often)
- Caran D’Ache Couleurs Fluos Pencils (via All Things Stationery)
- My Favorite Budget Pencil (This Week)… Palomino Golden Bear (via Gentleman Stationer)
Paper & Notebooks:
- Airmail Stationery Via Amazon (via Inkophile)
- YellowPaperHouse “Hobonichi Style” notebook (via Fountain Pen Physicist)
- You don’t like the notebook you started… Now what? (via Rhodia Drive)
- Kickstarter: The Week Dominator planner (via Plannerisms)
Other Neat Stuff:
- The Ink Debacle: A Cautionary Tale (via From The Pen Cup)
- Commonwealth Pen Show Highlights (via Modern Stationer)
- Tilburg Pen Show 2014 (via The Pencil Case Blog)
- Pennaquod update (via Pen! Paper! Pencils!)
- I Wrote a Novel By Hand (via The Cramped)
4 comments / Add your comment below
Thanks for the link, Ana!
*waves* thanks for the link love!
Thanks so much for the mention!
I always enjoy your links. Since the PenAddict is discontinuing his link posts, I’ll rely on yours more than ever.