Things in the pen and paper universe seem to be quieting down as everyone gets ready for the holidays and the end-of-the year. Let me know if I overlooked your favorite post this week.
- The Lamy Logo Fountain Pen (via From The Pen Cup)
- Pilot Juice 0.7mm Gel Pen Review (via Ed Jelley)
- Pentel Hybrid Technica Gel Ink Pen Review (via Pen Addict)
- Parker Jotter Review (via Pen Pursuit)
- Polar Pen Magnet Pen & Stylus (via Gourmet Pens)
- Retro 51 Tornado Popper Montana Rollerball (via Fountain Pen Quest)
- The Omas Ogiva Limited Edition Saft Green Celluloid (via Scribalishess)
- TWSBI Micarta Review (via Pen Addict)
- Pelikan M205 – Adding a Gold Nib (via The Clicky Post)
- Anderson Pens’ Wood Violet (via Inkdependence)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Syo Ro (via Alt. Haven)
Paper & Notebooks:
- DIY magazine file storage box for Field Notes and Moleskine booklets (via My Life All in One Place)
- Doane Paper Small Utility Notebook (via Modern Stationer)
- Cross Jot Zone Journal Review (via Office Supply Geek)
- Nock Co. DotDash Pocket Notebook (via That One Pen)
2 comments / Add your comment below
I’m a bit late, gah! Thank you for the link love!
Thanks for the links! x Greetings, Sorage New Cross Ltd.