Marvel’s Agent Carter is a TV show tailor-made (in a fabulous 40s suit with hat and gloves to match) for me. Its a comics-based superheroine set post-WWII in an OFFICE. The dialog is good, the action is excellent and the sets and costumes are fabulous. If you aren’t watching this, its really good, you should check it out.
- Kaweco ART Sport Fountain Pen in Rosit $81 (via Pen Chalet)
- Field Notes State Fair Edition: New York 3-pack for $9.99 (via Jet Pens)
- OPI Big Apple Red Nail Polish (via OPI)
- Exacompta Club Leatherette Refillable Journal in Blue $24.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Noodler’s Empire Red Bulletproof Ink $18.50(via Goulet Pens)
- Noodler’s Libery’s Elysium Water Resistant Ink $12.50 (via Goulet Pens)
- Mini MAGLITE LED 2-Cell AAA Flashlight $23.50 (via MagLite)
- Keep Fighting 12×18 Print $20 (via Monkey Minion)
- Palomino Blackwing Pearl Dozen for $19.95 (via Pencils.com)
- Caran d’Ache Ecridor Chevron Silver (Rhodium plated) Fountain Pen 175€ (via Fontoplumo)
- Swiss Army Secretary Pocket Knife $23.50 (via Swiss Army)
Follow-up: It turns out Agent Carter wears lipstick from my favorite cosmetics company, Besamé Cosmetics out of California. She wears 1946 Red Velvet ($22).