Are you sick of my Link image? Would you like to see something new? A different image every week? I’d post images from my favorite posts but I got in trouble for not asking permission and I don’t have enough time to wait for permission before posting other people’s images so I am not going to do that. Please give me some suggestions on things you might like to see make this list of links a little more exciting. Thanks!
- Retro 1951 Tornado EXT Fountain Pen – Blue Marlin (via Clicky Post)
- Kaweco Brass Sport (via The Pencil Case Blog)
- How to Clean a Fountain Pen (via JetPens Blog)
- Falling Sakura by Pen 18111 (via Leigh Reyes)
- Sakura Ballsign Knock Gel Ink Pen (via Pen Addict)
- HMM Rule/One (via No Pen Intended)
- Franklin-Christoph Dark Chocolate (via Inkdependence)
- The Gorgeous.Ink Short List (via Gorgeous.Ink)
- Color a Day – Noodler’s Purple
MartianMARTIN (via Sketches and Studies)
- Noodler’s Saguaro Wine (via The Desk of Lori)
- Sailor Bung Box L’Amant (via Alt. Haven)
- Napkin Prima (via Woodlcliched)
- Father and Son Pencil Review, Part V. (via Pencil Revolution)
- Caran d’Ache Swiss Wood Pencil (via The Finer Point)
Paper & Notebooks:
- Maruman Mnemosyne Imagination 180 (via Reverenced Writing)
- Chroma Nebraska Notebook (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- Montblanc #146 Flannel Notebook (via Gourmet Pens)
- A Paperchase Notebook Makes Some Inky Friends (via Inkophile)
- Pilot “Super Quality Paper for Fountain Pen” Stationery (via Unroyal Warrant)
Other Interesting Things:
- 4 Types of Planners: How They Use a Weekly Spread (via Giftie Etcetera)
- What I Use: Nock Co. Fodderstack XL (via Fountain Pen Quest)
- The Blackwing As A Gateway Drug (via Pen Addict)
15 comments / Add your comment below
Why not showcase someone’s art or lettering or hobonichi page. People could submit and you could have a backlog of stuff. Throw others some traffic maybe?
If you want some new and varied images for your site all you need to do is ask people to send you pictures THEY have taken of their office, their pens, their momentos etc. Ask them to include a note with the picture saying you have theri permission to use it and have them verify they took the picture…didn’t obtain it from another source.
No new image required. It’s a very useful, curated list of great stuff. No frills, all content.
Where does one buy Noodler’s Purple “Martian”? I would really dig some extra-terrestrial ink. ;b
That’s probably Purple Martin, not Martian (though now I want that ink!).
Thanks for these link collections – makes a nice afternoon break to look at one.
Thank you for the inclusion in this great link set! Yep, it’s Purple Martin, but Purple Martian sounds like a cool color! 😀 Thanks again 🙂
I vote to keep the Link photo. It makes me smile since my husband likes Zelda. He enlightened me to the fact that the elf is named Link and not Zelda as I always thought growing up. I like the dual use with the photo and post content.
I don’t mind your usual links logo at all; it’s cute. If you wanted to mix it up maybe you could have smaller individual logos for each category of links — pens, fountain pens, notebooks, pencils, etc. That would break up the long string of type a bit and make it easy for skimmers to find only the categories they are interested in (some people don’t care about pencils; others don’t care about notebooks, maybe).
I love the Link you use! He should stay. That’s my vote, at least.
I like the cool guy with the big pencil. It’s signature for you!
I love seeing Link every week and would miss him if he disappeared!
It’s already a very useful list the way it is now.
Being a newbie I find all your posts and links really helpful and informative.
I never mind you using my images with a link, just FYI 😉 (I’m Giftie Etcetera), but I understand your dilemma. I like your pencil person, but I’m sure fans of Link Love can come up with something awesome.
I love the little image of Link you use. I say keep him.