Whether you’re going back to school or you’re just nostalgic for a fresh bunch of sharpened pencils and a new backpack, maybe a few of these items will get you into the mood to slam a locker door and complain about fourth period geometry and Mr. Miller.
- Foot Traffic Pencil Knee High Socks $9 (via Amazon)
- Kaweco Student Fountain Pen in Yellow € 47,50 (via Fontoplumo)
- Tombow 2558 Pencil in HB $1 (via JetPens)
- Teach for America T-Shirt $39.50 (via J.Crew)
- Montblanc Golden Yellow Ink Bottle 30ml $17 (via Pen Boutique)
- Everyday Notebook Set in Warm Colours $12.00 CAD (via Uppercase)
- Seoul Laptop Bag in Sailor Blue $79.99 (via Kipling USA)
- Pilot Vanishing Point Blue Matte Medium Point Fountain Pen with Medium Nib $148 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Monteverde Tool 60 Ballpoint Pens in Platinum Grey $32 (via Pen Chalet)
- Custom Circle Monogram Wax Seal Stamp $59.95 AUD (via Kustom Haus)
- Akkerman #01 Passage Blauw Fountain Pen Ink (60ml Bottle) $29 (via Anderson Pens)
- Mitsubishi No. 850 Colored Pencils (set of 24) $22 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
1 comment / Add your comment below
You know I’d never complain about Mr. Miller!