Oh, Pantone! You picked my signature color as the color of the year? Why, thank you. This year Pantone chose “Greenery” as their color for 2017. It’s also known as PMS 376C or PMS 15-0343 TCX, if you are familiar with Pantone’s color matching systems. Their theory is that 2017 will be a year of new beginnings and a year that we will need reassurances of nature, personal passions and vitality. I personally think Greenery is the color of every year but I’m happy to embrace it this year with abandon!
- Butter London Greenery Polish $10 (via Butter London)
- Pantone Greenery Mug $25 (via Pantone)
- Metaphys Gum Flat Eraser $7 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Uni Kuru Toga Auto Lead Rotation 0.5 mm Mechanical Pencil (Green Body) $7.50 (via JetPens)
- Midori Color Paper A5 Lined Notebook $3.25 (via JetPens)
- Pilot Parallel Pen Light Green Refill (6 Cartridges) $2.75 (via JetPens)
- Penco Clampy Clip in Silver $3 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Bookbinder’s Emerald Boa Snake Ink (30ml Bottle) $12.50 (via Anderson Pens)
- Diamine Shimmertastic Golden Oasis Ink (50ml Bottle) $20 (via Anderson Pens)
- Clairefontaine 1951 Collection Lined Memo Book (5.75″ x 8.25″) $4.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Sheaffer VFM Eclectic Green Ballpoint $12 (via Anderson Pens)
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen – Retro Pop Green, 1.0mm Stub Nib $15 (via Anderson Pens)
- TWSBI Eco lime fountain pen € 35 (via Fontoplumo)
- Lamy AL-star charged green fountain pen (special edition 2016) € 26,90 (via Fontoplumo)
- Kikkerland Potted Pen Stand $11.50 (via Amazon)
6 comments / Add your comment below
Finally, a color of the year I can really get behind. Hooray for this exact green. I hope it works!
The Instant I saw the top of the Fashionable Friday, I thought you must being doing the HAPPY DANCE!
This is the first time in many years that I love the Pantone color of the year! Yay!
I hope the Greenery color infuses everyone to remember to protect nature against what I am sure will be threats, neglect and abuse in the first year of this new administration.
It is my hope that every time one of us use this beautiful green color in a pen, book, ink or whatever that we will look out our windows to see the beauty that is ours to protect.
Sorry about being preachy, but our new administration scares the bajeebees out of me.
Be well everyone and happy whatever holiday you celebrate.
Best color ever! Now I want that Pilot Metro!
Apparently, this is also the color of the Android little robot. So… Android vs Apple 1:0:)