I really need to start calling this something other than Fashionable Friday because it basically takes me all weekend to get it posted or to get it right. So here it is, late as always, but full of love and hearts and a little something to get you in the mood for Valentine’s Day — for the guys and the girls! I even have a wild hair to make a decorative chandelier using stripey straws and paper to make our house feel festive this week. This must be a direct result of NOT working on Valentine’s Day products at work this year.
- Lamy 2000 fountain pen €205 (via Fontoplumo)
- MT Bengt & Lotta Candy Washi Tape $4 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Valentine’s Day Polish Chandelier (via The House That Lars Built)
- Candy Apple Red Paper Straws Striped 25 for $3.50 (via CuteTape)
- Be Mine Heart Alexya Satchel $398 (via Kate Spade NY)
- Platinum 3776 Nice Lilas Fountain Pen $200 (via Pen Chalet)
- Fountain K Mini in Red Aluminum starting at $75 (remember to use the code WELLAPPTDESK for 10% off your order) (via Karas Pen Co.)
- Sailor Jentle Four Seasons Sakura-Mori Ink (50ml Bottle) $18 (via Anderson Pens)
- Diamine Shimmering Firestorm Red Ink (50 ml Bottle) $20.50 (via JetPens)
- Palomino Blackwing 344 Box of 12 for $25 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Palomino Blackwing Replacement Erasers Pack of 10 for $3 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Monteverde Fountain Pen Ink in Rose Pink (30ml bottle) $8 (via Pen Chalet)
- Chanel Suit from the Spring 2017 Haute Couture (via Harper’s Bazaar)
- PIUMA: Super Minimal Fountain Pen Pre-orders available, starting at $60 (via Ensso)
- De Atramentis Black Edition Black Ink (35 ml Bottle) $15 (via JetPens)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.
2 comments / Add your comment below
Oh, that heart bag!
I enjoy link love. Do you plan to do a black history theme. I know this might be challenging. I’m not being pushy just offering a suggestion.