I started working on Father’s Day at work so I’m fully engrossed in all things leather and camping and plaid and manly so I thought for sure that would inspire this week’s Fashionable Friday. But no. I went the opposite way completely.
We set our clocks forward last week so its brighter longer, the days are finally warmer and its getting balmy. And all the trees in Kansas City are starting to bloom with pink and purple blossoms that put me in the spirit of bright pops of colors and crisp whites. Add in some hints of gold and navy and I think of a pretty patio, a summery outfit or a fountain pen or desk set. Hope you enjoy this early spring fling.
Featured photo: Touring The Fearlessly Fun Home Of Julie Howard (via Glitter Guide) who integrates pops of color into her home with her children’s art, yarn wall hangings, garlands, and paper honeycomb against a background of white and neutrals.
- Burt’s Bees Lipstick in Fuchsia Flood $9 (via Burt’s Bees)
- How to Get a Designer Look in Your Home on a Budget (via Glitter Guide)
- Platinum 3776 Nice Lilas Fountain Pen $200 (via Pen Chalet)
- Sailor 1911 Standard Fountain Pen North American Exclusive Fresca Blue with Rhodium Trim $196 (via Anderson Pens)
- Hot Pink Stripe “No.” MT Washi Tape $3.50 per roll (via CuteTape)
- PIUMA Minimal Brass Fountain Pen $70 (via Ensso)
- Baggu Small 3D Zip Bag $6.50 (via ArtSnacks)
- Montblanc Miles Davis Jazz Blue Ink (30ml Bottle) $19 (via Anderson Pens)
- Leuchtturm1917 100th Anniversary Edition A5 Journal in Gold $25.50 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Pineapple Pencil Holder $16 (via Anthropologie)
- Montblanc Golden Yellow Ink (30ml Bottle) $19 (via Anderson Pens)
- Postage Stamps MASTÉ 20mm Japanese Washi Tape $2.50 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Paperblanks Lined Midi Journal in Brocaded Golden Fuchsia $17.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Kaweco Perkeo Fountain Pen in Cotton Candy (Expected in June, other colors available) € 14,95/ € 12,36 Outside EU (via Fontoplumo)
- Velos V Gold Paper Clips $3 box of 75 (via Fresh Stock Japan)