- Seahorse Pin $12 (BoyGirlParty on Etsy)
- “I’m Really a Mermaid” Pin $8.75 (ILoveCrafty on Etsy)
- Pelikan Souverän M605 fountain pen transparent white, special edition €379, € 313,22 Outside EU (via Fontoplumo)
- Hobonichi 2018 A6 Mermaid Green Cover by Minä Perhonen $110.54USD (via 1101.com)
- Akkerman Dutch Masters 05 Isreal’s zeeblauw “sea blue” $38 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Black Seashell Washi Tape $2 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Faber-Castell N’ice Turquoise Ballpoint $9.81 (via Appelboom)
- Vacation Day 4oz. Travel Candle $12 (via Sapori)
- Kata Kata A4 Whale Postcard $6 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- TWSBI Classic Turquoise Fountain Pen with Broad Nib $52 (via JetPens)
- Robert Oster Deep Sea Ink (50ml Bottle) $17 (via Anderson Pens)
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Metallic Edition Dotted or Lined $25.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Girl of All Work Found Objects Sticky Notes in Sea Shells $6.50 (via JetPens)
Note: This will be the last edition of Fashionable Friday. When I started Fashionable Friday over three years ago, there was a lot of Everyday Carry posts popping up on a lot of the other blogs and I felt like I was being inundated with super-masculine perspectives. Since then, YouTube video blogs have become huge, Instagram has become a large part of the social media world and fashion, in general, is so much more personal.
So, Friday posts will be changing to a new format. I hope you won’t be too disappointed.
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.