This week I have a few posts I forgot to include in previous weeks. You may have already seen these elsewhere but, if not, I wanted to bring them to your attention.
And know that I try to keep Art Supply Posse alive in my own little way with my Art & Art Supply links. If you’re looking for some creative inspiration and enjoy those, please let me know in the comments, okay? Thanks!
Posts that Almost Got Away:
- Pencil pot January 2018: Mitsubishi Penmanship and Favourites (via Ianisms)
- Many happy returns: Tom Hanks gives typewriter to Massachusetts family (via CNN.com)
- Leuchtturm1917 New Layout 2018 Daily Planner (via Writing for Pain and Pleasure)
- The Notecard System: The Key for Remembering, Organizing and Using Everything You Read (via Ryan Holiday)
- Top 5 travel destinations for true stationery addicts (via The Pen Company)
- Kaweco Calligraphy Nibs (via Fountain Pen Inks & Bleach)
- Video: Pilot Falcon (via Scrively)
- An Anecdote Of Two Pens (via Hand Over That Pen)
- Schön DSGN Pen (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- Pelikan M805 Ocean Swirl Special Edition (via Pen Addict)
- Sailor 1911 Large Anchor Grey Fountain Pen – Zoom Nib (via Gourmet Pens)
- Retro51 Ice-O-Metric Tornado (via Pens and Junk)
- Video: FPNIBS.COM Semi0Flex Nibs (via Pen Habit)
- Monteverde Aldo Domani (via Alt. Haven)
- Retro1951 Tornado Black Cherry Fountain Pen (via Gourmet Pens)
- Karas Kustoms Decograph Fountain Pen (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- ATELEIA Stainless Steel Pen (via Pen Addict)
- Caran d’Ache 849 Fountain Pen (via Flex & Other Follies)
- Kaweco’s Valentine’s Special (via Bleistift)
- Karas Kustoms Decograph 1801 Sleeping Beauty Limited Edition (via The Finer Point)
- Guilano Mazzuoli Moka Fountain Pen (via Gentleman Stationer)
- Montblanc Legend of Zodiacs (via Mountin of Ink)
- Cross my Heart and Hope to Dye It, with Cross Violet (via Fountain Penarchy)
- De Atramentis Alexander Hamilton (via Pen Addict)
- De Atramentis Sherlock Holmes (via Wondernaut)
- Diamine Majestic Blue (via Mountain of Ink)
- Ink of the Year 2018 – Olivine (via Pelikan’s Perch)
- Colorverse Gravity Wave (via Squishy Ink)
- Doms X1 (via Comfortable Shoes Studio)
- Golden Bear (via LEadfast)
Paper & Notebooks:
- FantasticPaper Color A5 Notebook (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- Oxford Black N’ Red “RED” A5 Journal (via Scribble Jot)
- Video: Mr. Paper! Midori Cotton! (via Anderson Pens Blog)
- Top 5 BuJo Ideas in 2017 (via Bullet Journal)
- Iconic Essay (via Notebook Stories)
Art & Art Supplies:
- Creative Entrepreneur Interview: Greenleaf & Blueberry (via The Postman’s Knock)
- All the red watercolour paints I have (Swatches and Comparison) (via Parka Blogs)
- Phantom Thread Fashion at the Society of Illustrators Sketch Night (via Veronica Lawlor)
- How to organize a drawing night (via Flow)
Other Interesting Stuff:
- Rickshaw Bagworks Cosmo Briefcase (via Nib & Ink)
- U.S.P.S. Postage Rate Increase on Jan. 21 (via Letter Writers Alliance)
8 comments / Add your comment below
YES! Keep the Posse alive! And I know other readers appreciate those links too, because whenever you include a link to my blog, my hit rates soar that day! 🙂 Thanks!
Same for me. It’s nice to have some readers. Thank you for the link.
“U.S.P.S. Postage Rate Increase on Jan. 21”
There’s no link. That’s OK, I put a link below. Briefly put, rates are going up by one penny pretty much across the board. Excerpting from the link below: “The rate for a First Class Mail Letter (1 oz.) for postage purchased at the Post Office is increasing by one cent to $0.50 from $0.49.”
Thanks for catching that. I’ll correct the link!
I love the link posts. You always find things I haven’t seen but I must read.
Yes, please to keeping the art supply links coming! I can’t tell you how much I miss the Ana and Heather version of ASP.
Thank you for all the mentions! Very much appreciated!
Please do keep the art supply links! I enjoy them very much (and also enjoy discovering other links you have found!).