I’ve been absolutely riveted by this month’s Uppercase cover — a color wheel made out of yarn using a rug hooking technique. Its colorful and crafty and speaks to me on a geeky, arty level. If you do not already subscribe to Uppercase or its epic Encyclopedia compendiums, its worth every penny. They are inspiring and full of beautiful illustration, printmakers, crafters and other creative types. An upcoming volume of the Encyclopedia is coming called “Vintage” and I kick myself for not trying to be a part of that volume. And really, Skylab should have been in the Printmaker volume. Oh, well. We were busy being printmakers and vintage.
I’ve been loving yellow lately. And turquoise. Always turquoise…. AKA cyan. I can never get enough pink. Black goes with everything and VOILA! CMYK. Tis the season for orange and lime is forever. It’s my personal rainbow.
- Mark’s Souple EDiT Daily Planner 2019 B7 in Apricot Orange $21 (via Jet Pens)
- Sailor 1911 Standard Fountain Pen – Key Lime $196 (via Anderson Pens)
- Kaweco Sport fountain pen in Sunrise, Fontoplumo Exclusive €25 (€20,66 Outside EU) (via Fontoplumo)
- MT Thicker Line Stripe Washi Tape Japanese $3.50 per roll (via Cute Tape)
- Akkerman Delfts Blue $32 per 60ml bottle (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- KACO RETRO Fountain Pen Extra Fine $10.58 (via Ebay)
- Uppercase Magazine Issue #39, subscription starting at $80CAD (via Uppercase Magazine)
- French Paper Stationery Sets $12.50 (via House Industries)
- CMYK Colour Edition Pocket Notebooks £13.50 per set of four books (via Back Pocket Notebooks)
- Endless Recorder Notebook (160 pages of 5.5″ x 8.3″ Tomoe River 68 GSM paper) in Infinite Space $17.99 (via Pen Chalet)
- Montblanc The Legends of Zodiac The Pig Ink €29.42 (via Appelboom)