A couple weeks ago Pantone announced their prediction for the Color of the Year for 2019. They chose “Living Coral” a coral color with a golden undertone that they say “energizes and enlivens with a softer edge.” I tend to think of coral as a pinky-orange. I think it’s definitely a pleasing color. So, in honor of the Color of the Year, which is in direct opposition to the dark, colorless winter of the North American winter I currently reside in, I thought it would be uplifting to build a Fashionable Friday around the color.
- J. Herbin Corail des Tropiques Ink (Tropical Coral), $5.50 for 10 ml Bottle (via JetPens)
- Pilot Juice Gel Pen – 0.38 mm in Coral Pink, $1.80 (via JetPens)
- Montegrappa Monte-Grappa Coral Fountain, $315 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Swig 17 oz Bottle in Rose Gold, $25 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Leather Index Sticker in Coral Pink, On Sale $6.96 (via MochiThings)
- Episode Leather Pen Pocket in Coral Pink, On Sale $13.96 (via MochiThings)
- Kaweco Art Sport fountain pen in Coral Red, €160 (via Fontoplumo)
- Kaweco Sport Skyline fountain pen fox, €20.50 (via Fontoplumo)
- Montblanc Heritage Spider Coral Methmorphosis Fountain pen €702.48 (via Appelboom)
- Clairefontaine 1951 Notebook in Red Coral, $4.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Mirabella Iza Table Lamp in Coral, $39AU (via Big W)
- Color of the Year 2019 Mug: PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral, $25 (via Pantone)
- Pantone Chip Drive USB Flash Drive 4GB, $15 (via Pantone)
- Horizontal Line Stripe MT Japanese Washi Tape in Coral Pink, $3.50 per roll (via CuteTape)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.