I was inspired in equal parts by the new Montegrappa Mini Mule and the May Allure’s Most Wanted Beauty Products article (I read the article in the paper edition but you can enjoy it digitally too).
- Alexander McQueen Treasures Print Scarf $495.43AUD ($347.74US) (via Cettire)
- Montegrappa Fortuna Mini Copper Mule Fountain Pen MSRP $350 (coming soon to your favorite fountain pen retailer)
- Auden Alana Sea Shell Drop Earrings $168 (via Neiman Marcus)
- MT Big Black Dot Stripe Washi Tape $3.50 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Pen House Pen Saijiki Kazahana Fountain Pen Ink $31 for 50 ml bottle (via Vanness Pens)
- Thick Plot Notebook $60 (via Story Supply Co.)
- Soap Rocks $13 each (via Bloomingdales)
- Blackwing Pencil Roll $59.95 (via Blackwing 602)
- Esterbrook Twelve Pen Nook MSRP $175 (available soon from your favorite pen retailer)
- Benu Briolette Fountain Pen in Gold Ore – Fine Point $80 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Conklin Duraflex 120th Anniversary Fountain Pen, Special Price $60 (via Pen Chalet)
- Reaktor Starliner Fountain Pen, starting at $55 (via Karas Pen Co.)
- Leonardo Momento Zero Horn ST Fountain pen €122.31 (via Appelboom)
- LAMY Benitoite Crystal Fountain Pen Ink $16 for 30 ml Bottle (via JetPens)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog. Let them know you heard about them here.
Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.
2 comments / Add your comment below
That Benu Briolette in Gold Ore looks amazing. I’ve been watching Benu for awhile now and noticing them in more reviews. The Gold Ore may be the one that wins me over. Perfect for your treasures compilation, which drew me in. Any planned reviews of that version?
I was afraid to look at the Benu pen, but the price is…reasonable! Would love to see a review of the pen as to a brand I’m unfamiliar with. But gorgeous and I like that bullet shape.