We are featuring an Instagram pic from @neilhimself (aka Neil Gaiman). If this image comes up as an empty box, you owe it to yourself to go over to Instagram right this second and follow him. 1. Because he writes delightful books full of wonder and 2. because he occasionally waxes poetic about pens. I’ll wait for you to come back…..
So, now that you can see the delightful photo from Neil Himself (and I’m sure you read the caption too) can we all just delight in the amazing wrapping paper that Choosing & Keeping uses? It is a true treat to order delectable new inks and paper and have them wrapped like gifts to yourself. I recommend we all order from Choosing & Keeping or from anyone else who makes sure that each parcel is a true gift.
Treat yourself today. You deserve it.
- Caran d’Ache 849 Claim Your Style (via Bleistift)
- Wancher Primo Titanium Fountain Pen Midnight Blue (via Gourmet Pens)
- TRU RED Retractable Quick Dry Gel Pen Review (via The Pen Addict)
- Review: Esterbrook Journaler Nib (via Rants of The Archer)
- The TWSBI Draco: I Had My Doubts (via From the Pen Cup)
- REVIEW: PENLUX MASTERPIECE GRANDE KOI FOUNTAIN PEN (via The Pencilcase Blog)
Building a Set: Caran d’Ache 849 Fountain Pen (via The Gentleman Stationer)
- Van Dieman’s Hastings Caves (via Mountain of Ink)
- Monteverde Fireopal on Leuchtturm1917 (via Inkcredible Colours)
- Troublemaker shading, Sheen and shimmer swatch tests (via Nick Stewart FOUNTAIN PEN INK ART)
- L’Artisan Pastellier Callifolio Bleu Atlantique (via Fountain Pen Pharmacist)
- PenBBS #508 Corn Poppy Flower (via Fountain Pen Pharmacist)
- PenBBS #509 Honeysuckle (via Fountain Pen Pharmacist)
- Workhorse Inks: Exploring Iroshizuku in Full (As in, the Entire Line) (via The Gentleman Stationer)
- Henber Wrinkles, Part One (via The Leadhead’s Pencil Blog)
- Pencils, eh (via pencil talk)
- Masuwa’s pencil knife (via Bleistift)
Notebooks & Paper:
- Benefits of a daily diary and topic journals (via The Cramped)
- Let’s Take A Look At Paper Color (via Fountain Pen Love)
- My Holy Grail Pen and Paper (via CJ Chilvers)
- When “Morning Pages” take place any time of the day (via Nero’s Notes)
- A book of words (via Austin Kleon)
- Silvine Memo Book Review (via Writing at Large)
- The Best Eco-Friendly Notebooks and Stationery (via JetPens)
- Scheduling Your Gardening Tasks In Your Organiser (via Philofaxy)
Art & Creativity:
- The Hernandez brothers and Tomine talk comics (via Austin Kleon)
- Artist Translates the Mountains Into Geometric Landscape Art (via My Modern Met)
- Where to Find Thousands of Photoshop and Procreate Brushes (via My Modern Met)
- How I Organize Art Supplies (via The Postman’s Knock)
- Reviving an old Trip Prep tradition (via Liz Steel)
Other Interesting Things:
- Embarking on a World Tour through Coffee – Low-Down Travel During Covid (via the RAD AND HUNGRY blog)
- NASA’s Ingenuity Helicopter Takes History-Making Flight on Mars (via My Modern Met)
- Why I’ve Stepped Away from Instagram: My Problems with Social Media (via My Giant Strawberry)
- Illustrated Recipe: Carrot Salad (via Apple-Pine)
- An Anxious Bird Braves His Fear of Flying in a Charming Animated Short (via Colossal)
- Sew Over It | Sew Like The Sewing Bee Contestants (via Sew Over It)
- The Sendak Mini Artist Roll by Peg & Awl: A Review (via The Pen Addict)
- Handwriting vs. typing: Study shows which is best for notes — Fast Company (via The Cramped)
- The Typewriter Revolution blog: Interview on Red Transmissions Podcast (via Typewriter Revolution)
We need each other. Please support our sponsors and affiliates. Your patronage will let them know you appreciate their support of the pen community. Without them, and without you, we could not continue to do what we do. Thank you!
2 comments / Add your comment below
Really appreciate the link to the Hernandez Bros talk. Also found a reading order list for the Love and Rockets series. Thanks!
I agree! I WANT THAT WRAPPING PAPER!