While I’ve been working on the yoke of my new sweater (Dovetail by Quinn Reverendo) I’ve been pondering what color inks would fit into this gemstone palette:
- KWZ Raspberry – Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Cactus Flower
- Sheaffer Green – ” in Tahiti
- Diamine 150th Anniversary Blue Velvet – ” in Oceano
- Robert Oster Honey Bee – ” in Turmeric
- Colorverse Purple Cosmo – ” in Magenta
What do you think?
5 comments / Add your comment below
I weave, more than knitting … and also work with embroidery. Love how much they let me develop my creativity
Clever girl! Perfect colour match!!
I think you’ve got good matches here. And for the main color I might use KWZ IG gold— I think that’s what it’s called— it dries into something of an “oil” color, and the lighter shades approximate what I see in this yarn.
OOo I’ll have to check that out!
I love how you find these matches. It’s like seeing inks in the wild or the “real” world. There’s something really satisfying about knowing ink colours exist outside bottles.