Goulet Pens’ monthly Ink Drop for June 2013 was a mystery set called “What’s in a Name”. I wanted to follow-up with the names of the actual colors and my shame at guessing not even ONE of the colors. I am clearly not an ink color aficionado.
- Ink #1 is Diamine Dark Brown
- Ink #2 is Monteverde Purple
- Ink # 3 is Noodlers Burgundy
- Ink #4 is Private Reserve Blue Suede
- Ink #5 is Stipula Deep Blue
The idea behind the collection is that colors might be lovely even if they don’t quite align with their names. Think of them as Supreme Court Justices named Bubba and Barbie — they are more than their names might suggest.
For more details, check out the Ink Nouveau blog post for more details.