- Love Birds Satchel
$135.00$60.75 (via Orla Kiely)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-jaku Ink (15 ml Bottle) $8.90 (via JetPens)
- Diamine 150th Anniversary Fountain Pen Ink in Safari (40ml bottle) $16 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- TWSBI Classic Turquoise Fountain pen $57.55 (via Appelboom)
- Kokuyo Jibun Techo Diary Standard Cover 2018 – Mini B6 Slim – Green $34 (via JetPens)
- Swig 17oz Bottle in Navy Blue $25 (engraving available!) (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Delta Journal Ballpoint in Matte Olive $108 (via Anderson Pens)
- Parker Jotter Ballpoint Pen in chiseled stainless steel $16.70 (via Pen Chalet)
- Decograph Fountain Pen starting at $165 (don’t forget to use the coupon code WELLAPPTDESK for 10% off) (via Karas Pen Co.)
- Classie Agatha Notebook B6 € 19,95 € 16,49 Outside EU (via Fontoplumo)
- MT EX Flowers Washi Tape in blue $3.50 (via CuteTape)
- Orla Kiely Binder Clips – Multi-Flower $13 for set of 12 (via Sapori)
- Olive or Twist Nail Polish $9.25 (via KBShimmer)
I just bought the Love Birds Satchel from the Orla Kiely site and decided it must be decked out with matching accessories because that’s how I roll. I need a laser-engraved water bottle (because who doesn’t?), a new planner and only the planner-of-the-week Jibun Techo will do (it starts in Novemeber!)! The teal and olive color scheme is perfectly fall appropriate (an in my color wheelhouse) but if your color palette leans elsewhere there were some other darling bags on sale! Orla bags and backpacks are durable and super-functional. I’m dying for the new composition pattern (they call it the “bark texture”) to go on sale.
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.