For today, I decided to pull together my favorite items from 2015. These are products and/or previously mentioned Fashionable Friday items I actually bought, used and kept. So it might look a bit like a hodgepodge but in the spirit of full disclosure, I’m often my biggest enabler. So now you know! And wow, did my faves end up being colorful and more pink than I would have thought! I guess I needed a lot of vibrant color this year.
Most of my most-used and most-loved goodies ended up being reasonably priced pieces too. I may be an enabler but sometimes I’m a reasonably-priced enabler.
- Swiss Army Secretary Pocket Knife $23.50 (from Marvel’s Agent Carter) (sadly, no longer available!)
- Platinum Carbon Fountain Pen (from Make More Art) $13.50 (via JetPens)
- Peerless Sheet Watercolors (from Make More Art) Sets start at $14 (via Nicholson’s Peerless Watercolor)
- Kaweco Skyline Sport in pink (from What I’m Coveting and Inspired By Frida) €18,95 (via Fontoplumo)
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen – Retro Pop in all colors (from Dot Your Eyes) starting at about $15 (available from JetPens, Goulet Pens, Pen Chalet and other fine retailers)
- Lamy Safari Neonlime fountain pen (2015 Special Edition) (from Spring is Here!) €19,50 (via Fontoplumo)
- Palomino Blackwing Pearl (from Paris, Je T’aime) $22 per dozen (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- 100 Pens Printed Case in Dragonfly’s Distress Print (from Make More Art) this print is no longer available but other options are, starting at $34.99 (via Kipling)
- Filofax Original Organizer in Fluoro Pink Leather, Personal-sized $97 (from What I’m Coveting) (via Filofax)
- Agendio Customizable Planner System, starting at $35 (via Agendio)
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Regular Size (from Kendi Everyday) in brown $57.40 (via Goulet Pens)
I didn’t list any inks because I really just played with colors this year and relied most heavily on Platinum Carbon Black fountain pen ink (pack of 4 for $3.30 last me all year and I’m still on the first cartridge) for day-to-day. Who would have thought I’d become a mostly black ink girl? I still enjoy using color inks for letter writing but I didn’t have one true favorite that I reloaded again and again. I tried a new ink, used it up and then tried a new one. Did you find your favorite ink color this year?